Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Few Updates

I know I have not posted anything recently, but the last week was quite busy. We celebrated Easter this past Sunday at our church and I had a lot to do to prepare for it. We celebrated it a week early because 95% of our congregation are youth and they live in the boarding schools. So they will all be going home this weekend and will not be in town or at church.

We have had a lot of neat things going on though. First of all we are all pretty much over the stomach bugs. Kristen and I got hit worse than the kids. The kids really did not have much of any stomach issues at all, just a low grade fever for a day or so. So thanks to everyone for praying for us.

We are heading north tomorrow for a couple of days to Etosha Pan. This is a nature reserve where you can drive through and see lots of different animals in their natural habitat. We could possibly see any of the following, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Ostrich, Emu, lions, elephants, and a vast array of antelope. The kids are excited, so hopefully we will see a lot of animals.

Here are a few cool pictures of some random things that have been happening.

God Bless!!!


I need to explain this picture a little. This little guy flew into our kitchen sliding door and knocked himself out. So I put my gloves on and picked him up until he came to. Well while I was sitting outside with him, not even 2 minutes, two birds collided in mid air right over top of us. They were both knocked out. So while I had one bird out in my one hand, then I had two other birds at my feet. One of the two that collided came to quickly, the other did not. So here I was sitting in our back yard with two unconscious birds in my hands. What are the chances of that. They both eventually came too and flew away.



An Interesting Bug




Easter Family Pictures




Cows Coming up to our yard!

No comments: