Monday, January 11, 2010

The Journey has begun!

Well we left the house before 8am this morning. It took forever to get through the baggage check process. We were late for boarding, but the people working with United were great! They helped us get on the plane just in time to take off.

We are now sitting in DC waiting for our next flight. Attached are pictures of us waiting. Wish I could sleep like Corbin. I got two hours sleep last night, and am extremely exhausted, but God has been good and getting us through everything smoothly! We got lots of stares when we got out at RDU with 27 bags!!! :)

Blessings to all!



3 comments:

Greg Paisley said...

Brian, I can tell by the "Track Us" links that you made it to Frankfurt. Hope you are enjoying your "rest day"! I was thinking you flew directly from Frankurt to Windoek ... but I see that you do have to go thru Joburg. I will keep tracking you and praying for safe passage all the way! Greg

sandy said...

Hey b & k
I was tracking your flight and it looks like a delay...sounds very cold and snowy. I hope you are all bundled and warm and I'm praying for you.
love, Sandy P

Anonymous said...

Cant seem to get this to work....I had to open a new google account...prayers, Sandy