Monday, June 22, 2009

My Job

Well most of you know that I have a part time job now to help make ends meet.

Well I work for a farm in Creedmoor, NC. Basically I run a produce stand outside near my home. I sell fruit and vegetable all day long. It is a hard job, long hours, but God is teaching me a lot through this all. I praise Him for the job, for the people I meet at the job, and for the opportunities that the job has given me to share Christ to people.

I start around 7am each morning by loading my truck up with fresh fruits and vegetables that we grow at the farm. I then make it to my stand around 9am and unload my truck and put all my produce in a neat and orderly fashion. Then from 9am to 5:30 I have around 150-200 customers come by and buy produce from me. At 5:30 I load what is left in the truck and mosey back to the farm to once again unload. By the time I leave it is near 7pm and it has been a long tiring day.

Anyway, that is what I do these days. Attached is a picture of me at my local produce stand. If you are ever in the area of Butner/Creedmoor, NC, come by and see me.


No comments: