Sunday, February 1, 2009

OK, Long Time No See

I can't believe that it has been six months since I have posted on this blog, but a lot has been going on since then and I or we are back.

This is just a short post to let you know that we are moving to Snow Camp, NC this coming weekend as we take a step of faith, trusting in our Mighty God. My last day of work is this coming Wednesday.

Now that we are three months from the field and I will have a little more time on my hands, I am going to get our blog back up and running so as to keep you all well informed of where God has us.

We still have 8% more to raise in monthly support, but feel that God will bring that in the next couple of months, if He hasn't already.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support over the past 15 months. It truly means a lot, more than you will ever know, to our family.

Many blessings!

Bradsher Family

No comments: