Monday, February 16, 2009

A Good Lord's Day

Today was a really great day. We got up and drove an hour south of Snow Camp to Broadway, NC, which is near Sanford. A good friend of mine, Mike Hall, is the pastor at Juniper Springs Baptist Church.

Mike and I graduated High School together, played on the high school B-Ball team, and both attended NCSU.

Mike has been the pastor at Juniper Springs for five years. Truly a wonderful church, and the message that Mike gave today was very convicting. It is awesome to see how the Lord is working through Mike and his church in Broadway.

One cool thing that we found out was the name of our children:

Mike's Kids: Cameron, Hannah Katherine, Carter

Our Kids: Cameron, Hannah Catherine, Corbin

We should have discussed the third child's name better! :)

You can find out more about his church at the following link.

Juniper Springs Baptist Church

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny about the names. The pictures of the church remind me of Randy's church.

sandy said...

I have had a hard time getting this started!
Anyway, I just saw the front of your house in the previous blog; I wondered what it looked like in the daylight! :)
I like the cute store!
Have you gotten a curtain for the octogonal window yet? I hope so, or else you might get kicked out off the mission circuit!!!
;)

Bradsher Family to Namibia said...

No curtain yet! Sorry for the red tape to get a comment on here, but it is safer!

Marc: I Think the same guy must have built the church as well as my home church. Even the podieum was the exact same as in my home church and I think even Randy's!