Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Daily Devotional

As we have yet to get my Work Permit approved in Namibia, I have been struggling with my faith and trust in the Lord's timing. Well, God's timing is always perfect, and I know that God is using this time to teach me a lot.

One such thing of His perfect timing was a book that I won on facebook from SIM. The book is "The Andrew Murray Daily Reader". God is teaching me a lot through this book and the daily writings from a missionary to South Africa by the name of Andrew Murray. It is a MUST read for any Christian. See the link below for the book. I STRONGLY recommend it. The link below is to Amazon for used copies at .36 cent!!!!

Book Link Here

1 comment:

Angie Silva said...

Our small group met Friday night and we prayed then and continue to pray that your visa goes through and your van sells.